The Romanian Government Scholarship 2023-2024 will be providing by the Romanian Government for students to pursue under-graduation, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degrees for the academic session of 2023-24.
Romanian Government Scholarship 2023-2024 will be provided for a maximum period of 12 months for Master’s Programs and Ph.D. Programs and for 5 years for bachelor’s programs.
Studying in Romania will provide you with excellent opportunities to get quality education, gain experience, and network with peers.
Eligibility Criteria for Romanian Government Scholarship 2023-2024
The candidates who are eligible for the Romanian Government Scholarship 2023-2024 are mentioned below:
Candidates must be from any of the following countries: Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo (DRC), Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia (FYR), Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- International students from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be below the age of 35 years.
- Candidates must have completed their previous studies with excellent grades.
- Candidates must be proficient in English.
- A completed application form
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your highest educational certificate
- A copy of your transcripts
- A research proposal (for Ph.D. applicants only)
- Two letters of recommendation
- A CV
The Romanian Government Scholarship covers the following expenses:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly allowance
- Health insurance
- Travel expenses
Language Requirements to Apply for Romanian Government Scholarship – Medium of instruction in Romanian Universities
In order to promote the Romanian language and subculture among overseas citizens, the beneficiaries of scholarships granted through the Romanian kingdom should study best within the Romanian language. The candidates who do no longer recognize Romanian are presented with one supplementary preparatory 12 months to look at the language.
The following classes of men and women are exempted from the responsibility to submit the Certificate of graduation of the preparatory yr when enrolling in Romanian language coaching packages:
- humans providing Romanian studies (diplomas and certificates) or educational papers, school conditions testifying at the least 4 consecutive years of take a look at following in the Romanian language, in an academic facility/institution within the Romanian national system;
- folks who, so one can enroll in college training, promote the Romanian language take a look at organized in step with the guidelines in
- folks that, for the motive of enrolling in the university education, have attestations of linguistic competence for the Romanian language, the minimal level B1, issued in step with the policies in force.
Deadline to apply for Romanian Government Scholarships:
The registration length begins on sixteen December 2023. The candidate ought to enquire on the diplomatic venture wherein he intends to post the utility record approximately the enrolment calendar. The closing date for submitting the utility documents is installed with the aid of every diplomatic venture, however no longer later than 16 March 2023.
Foreign diplomatic missions approved in Bucharest will put up their application documents to the MFA – Public Diplomacy, Cultural and Scientific Directorate (DDPCŞ), observed with the aid of a verbal word, via sixteen March 2023.
Incomplete or non-compliant dossiers with the fields of observe and technique are considered disqualified and will not be evaluated through the MFA committee. The documents of the rejected candidates following the assessment of the MFA and MER committees aren’t returned.
The software document will also contain the following documents (best for candidates falling inside the particular class referred to for every report):
- Proof of call alternate (if applicable) – reproduction and legalized translation;
- The certificate attesting the passing of the baccalaureate, bachelor’s, grasp’s or doctoral exam, as the case may be, for present day 12 months’s graduates – replica and authorized translation;
- Certificate of commencement of the Romanian preparatory year or Language Proficiency Certificate, if applicable;
- Declaration on parental consent in case of teenybopper applicants (in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian).
When will the Results of the Romanian Government Scholarship be announced?
By 15 June 2023, the results of the Romanian Scholarship will be announced to each international mission that filed an application to the MFA.
How to Apply for a VISA to Study in Romania?
Candidates who have obtained the Letter of Admission for Studies can access the following page to obtain up-to-date information regarding the visa application procedure (D/SD): https://studyinromania.gov.ro/Visa_rules_and_procedures